Tuesday 8 November 2016

Storyboards


Storyboards for A2 Music Video

I've included scanned copies of my storyboards for my music video, each still has a description of the sort of camera shots that are going to be included, and of course, detail what I want to happen within each frame. These images are guidelines as to what my music video will end up looking like, but they are of course however, subject to change. The reasoning for this is because during the filming process I will be exploring alternatives to see what is more effective and what works the best to ensure the best grade. 

Obviously these storyboards don't include every minute detail for my music video, they are simply sketches to outline the main frames that I wish to include. As stated, they are subject to change, but not dramatically.






No comments:

Post a Comment