Tuesday 3 January 2017

Christmas Update

Over the Christmas period, I was busy collating clips for my music video and had to pick and choose days that I could actually film, as the weather seemed to be a little bipolar! As of yet, I have compiled the first 2 minutes and 18 seconds of the music video, and it is looking fantastic. Albeit, it is not completed, I am confident that with the editing that I will undertake, the music video will be a work of art. The editing process over the Christmas has been extremely rewarding and I have included a post that exhibits the comparison of raw footage and edited footage.

As you can see by my previous post, it is clear that my father was absent for most of the time, so, with this in mind, I booked a solid day of filming on the 24th of December and then 1 hour to 2 hour slots after this date.

I am in no way saying that the editing is finished, as I believe with any creative production, you have to go back in and look at it with fresh eyes to achieve the most aesthetically pleasing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment