Friday 13 January 2017

Quick Update: Finalising Filming


Quick Update: Filming for the upcoming weekend - 14th January 2017

In light of the recent weather in Ilkley, my filming process has been somewhat stunted and I was unable to film due to icy conditions - making it unsafe for both me and my cast members. However, this weekend seems ideal to gather my final 50 seconds of footage. 

I will be travelling down to the River Wharfe near Ilkley Park and gather some more transitional and character footage in order to pursue the final sections of my narrative. 

The plan for the weekend is as follows:


I am aiming to complete all filming on the 14th of January, as I would like to have my product completed before the February Half Term. This ensures that during this holiday, I will have time to plan my evaluation responses, compose first and second edits of my DigiPak and Magazine advert and gather audience feedback and responses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment