Friday 10 March 2017

Audience Feedback for Final Cut: Facebook #2


Audience Feedback for Final Cut

After a successful turnout with the previous audience feedback, I decided to go back onto social media and upload the final cut version of my music video - in hopes that the alterations that I made, satisfy audiences. 


I'm really happy with the feedback that I received again and I believe that I successfully fulfilled what the audience suggested that I do to make it a stellar product. As noted, my friend called me out on the beginning scenes and the timing of them, but as you can see below, I justified my reasoning for not wanting to cut the scenes down - as the slow panning highlighted the emotional tone of the video, and quick cut editing would have diminished this effect. 



It was nice to see that although my video was interacted with by the same people that commented on it before, a few other people who hadn't seen the video before went back and watched the previous one, then commented what they thought of the Final Cut. This only proves that social media is a powerful platform. As I said in my previous post, it is extremely helpful having friends that live in different countries as I can infer their own interpretations based off their cultural upbringing and values - perhaps examining how their perspective could differ from mine, or someone living in a different country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment