Wednesday 8 March 2017

Final Cut Tester (Colour Balanced)


Final Cut Tester (Colour Balanced)

I have included this version of the music video strictly for observation in terms of the final editing, and what I did to change it. This version has been colour balanced by using the Colour Balance tool in Final Cut Pro X, however, upon exporting the file, it has been made aware to me that the colour is not what I want at all.


The colour balancing tool has drastically altered the appearance of the video, making the filters extremely blue - something that I do not want at all. I conducted this alternative method of colour balancing after I had used the Digital Colour Meter on my Mac - this showed me the values of the darks and lights within my footage. Perhaps using the Colour Balance on Final Cut and the Digital Colour Metering is the reason why the footage has turned out so blue.

However, this upload was just to show audiences the development of my final product and how I have altered the footage to suit what I have envisaged and what I intended to produce.

This is NOT the final cut - but merely a reflection on what I have done throughout the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment