Wednesday 4 January 2017

Copyright Request


Copyright Request for Cigarettes After Sex - Keep On Loving You


Due to copyright policies, I have emailed the band, Cigarettes After Sex, and requested permission to use their song 'Keep On Loving You' for my music video. I found their email address on a YouTube video and went to their official site (cigarettesaftersex.com/) to double check.

Although I have no reason as to why they wouldn't allow me to use the song, it is always best to be safe and double check. I will wait for a response and upload it if they respond in due course. Considering that the band don't have any music videos and I haven't found anybody that has done one, it would be interesting (in terms of the creative process) to see how my video reflects the attitudes and emotions of the song, as seen from my perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment